1. COMPANY INFORMATION
The Wellbeing Hypnotherapy Group Ltd (WHG) Company Number: 11974286 Company Directors Natasha Taylor and Sophie Fox
DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY
2. The personal data that you provide (the “Data”) to us is collected for the purpose of:a) processing your order and payment
b) delivering the services including audios and workshops the that you have ordered from us to you
c) contacting you with reference to your order and in particular for the purpose of querying or confirming any of the details of your order or updating you as to the progress of your order
d) for improving the facilities and services that the website provides to you;
e) to inform you of our current audios, therapies, workshops, other services, articles and related information.
3. We do not disclose any Data to any third parties, other than our professional advisors where necessary; and/or if required by law and/or for legal reasons.
4. We will not use the Data for any other purpose than that indicated in this statement.
5. If any of your details change or are incorrect or if you wish to enquire what Data we are holding about you, please notify us immediately by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. If you wish us to amend or erase any part of the Data relating to you, we will do so, subject to compliance with any statutory requirements and subject to our requirement to maintain records of evidence for legal reasons.
6. In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other supporting regulations for the time being in force, we have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the Data from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification and unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
7.1 We may store some information (commonly known as a “cookie”) on your computer when you look at our website. We are able to read these cookies for information purposes when you revisit our website. The type of information we collect as a result of a cookie being accepted by you is specific to your PC and includes the IP address, the date and time the PC visited the website, what parts of our website were looked at and whether the web pages requested were delivered successfully. This information is anonymous; it represents a computer rather than a person.
7.2 We use the cookie information to improve our knowledge of the use of our website and to enable us to be able to ascertain whether the website is operating at an optimal level. This allows us to enhance our web offerings to you and to provide an enjoyable and an innovative online experience. You can erase or block this information by changing the settings on your computer (please refer to your help screens or manuals). If you do erase or block this information you may not be able to utilise some features of the website.
8. STORAGE AND PROCESSING OF CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
WHG collects and processes the following personal data: identity information (name, e-mail address), security information (digital certificate, password) and information about the audios and/or services provided. WHG shall not process personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership, and data concerning sex life. We might use this data to make the company aware of what the business is listening to as a collective whole, but we will not give individual names out or tell a company what they have been listening to on an individual basis.